I mentioned here last month that I hosted a Norwex party. Is anyone else interested in “green cleaning”? Well… I’m
strangely thrilled with my new Norwex products. The best thing about them- you don’t use chemicals with Norwex. Amazing..right? It’s always bothered me to think I clean our house with chemicals that would kill my children if they drank it. My new all purpose cleaner is an antibacterial microfiber cleaning cloth. And it’s a soft yellow cloth, which makes it more fun to clean with! The special thing about antibacterial microfiber is that it combines silver particles (finer then human hair) into synthetic microfiber to ensure:
- Single-celled micro-organisms such as bacteria, fungi, yeast, and viruses cannot survive
- Surface-to-surface cross-contamination is eliminated
- cloths prevent bacteria growth in the cloth itself
And so- I’ve done the unthinkable. I’ve signed with direct sales. Yes, I’m working with Norwex. For those of you that know me, breathe. I know you’re shocked. Hot off the press here is the invite I’ve been working on for my first showing. It puts a smile on my face:
If you’re interested in coming, just RSVP. I’d love to have you! (I left my home address off the invite here because I didn’t want it out in the blog world). If you don’t live close enough to join us on March 13th, I have a few other possibilities for you.
1) go to www.norwex.com to look at their products and find out more. If you’d like to order anything or check on a price, let me know. I’ll be placing the first order Friday, March 11th. And: I can have items shipped directly to you!
2) if you’re unable to attend my open house, but would be interested in hosting a party of your own .. just leave a comment and we can set something up. There are great product benefits in hosting your own show. My FREE delivery came today. One of the items I chose was the mattress cleaner which is designed to eliminate dust mites. If you aren’t grossed out easily, you can click here to find out more about dust mites. Happy Friday and sweet dreams tonight. 😉